Before I get started, I would first like to introduce myself as the newest contributing editor of iheartretail.com. I currently live in Wilmington, NC and will be keeping ya’ll up to date on everything stylish and local in the Port City!
Now, let’s get down to business. Here at iheartretail.com, we love fashion week(end)s – and there’s one coming up this very weekend! So dust off your party boots and get ready. According to the website, “this four day event will highlight emerging designers, local talent, accessory ateliers, and local boutiques.”
Here’s the line-up:
- Thursday, April 3rd at 7 pm – Kickoff party VIP Cirque du Soleil Social at Bakery 105 This night is basically a meet and greet with everyone involved in WFW.
- Friday, April 4th at 7 pm – The Emerging Designers Show at Wilmington Convention Center
- Saturday, April 5th, all day event – Love shopping local’s Best Day to Shop Wilmington
- Saturday, April 5th at 2 pm – WFW Trunk Show sponsored by Bijuju at The River Room
- Saturday, April 5th from 2 pm til 6 pm – The Block Party at Lumina Station
- Saturday, April 5th from 3 pm til 4 pm – The Swimsuit Issue at Wilmington Convention Center
- Saturday, April 5th from 7 pm til 8 pm – Night Life Couture Show at Wilmington Convention Center
- Sunday, April 6th at 3 pm – The Grand Finale S/S 2014 Live Look Book & Awards Ceremony at Wilmington Convention Center
For complete details and to buy tickets go to the Wilmington Fashion Weekend website. A portion of all ticket sales go to DREAMS of Wilmington. We can’t wait to see the #WFW2014 pictures on Instagram and Twitter — don’t forget to find us there, too: @iheartretail on IG, @iheartretail on Twitter.
I hope you’re as excited about these incredibly fashionable events as we are! If you go, let us know what you love.